But here are just a few little updates:
- Jason turned 30 on 2/28 and we went to Cancun to celebrate it with Mom and Dad Fill! We had a great time and I will post some pics soon! I planned a surprise birthday dinner when we got back with all of our friends!
- My sister and the baby are doing really well! They decided on the name, Landry Kate Crutcher (not a double name). Sweet Landry already has a closet FULL of clothes! I can't wait to meet her and hold her!!
- The house is still on the market...but that's ok because we do not have to sell, we just WANT to sell! I am beginning to think that the "wanting urge" is greater than the need to urge! So if you know anyone, send them our way!
- We sold my Honda (in 3 days on Craiglist...CL is the best!) and bought an AWD SUV (Volvo XC90) for our move to Michigan! Me driving the Honda up there would not have worked very well. I have every intention of taking driving lessons for driving in snow and ice from Jason, Dad Fill, or anyone that is willing to risk their life;) Just kidding, but I am from ALABAMA and we have NO IDEA how to handle those conditions! After all, we shut everything down for an inch of snow :), which is something I love and am use to! So when we're up north and the snow starts, I am going to have to remind myself that NOTHING will shut down!
- Jason just started playing softball this week. He, my brother in-law, and several of their friends and old fraternity brothers are playing in a league together. They had their first game last night and it was a close one! They lost by 1 point...final score 11-10. :( I had my first experience of keeping the scorebook and boy was that a mess! I re-started a new page 3 times! But I finally figured it out!...I think. I will do better next time or will just hand it over to someone else because you can't talk to ANYONE or even cheer while you do it (or at least I couldn't)! Haha:) I found myself chatting with my sister and getting caught up in cheering the team on and I'd lose track of what I was suppose to be recording!
That is all I can think of for right now! Have a great day!
Jason and Emily