Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Day to Remember

Today was such a special day. For more reasons than one. I have never been baptized and when we joined our church a month ago, I knew then it was something I must (and wanted) to do. Well, this Sunday was the first Sunday of the month and I was ready to go! I was up super early (like 4ish) and was really just so excited for the what the day had in store. To make our day at church even better, my Mom was in town and had never been and my sister and her family decided to visit our church for the first time. I was so excited to have them there to experience what we have fallen so in love with. We are so thankful to have found a church home at Church of the Highlands. God has a way with everything. I never made an announcement about my special day, but somehow He aligned everyone's plans to be in the same place. I am very thankful for that. God is so good.

Here are some pictures from this morning. It was a little hectic and we never got a family picture taken other than just one of me and my precious boy.







video

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28


No comments:

Post a Comment